Couple of questions how do I get my phone to dial my voicemail when I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

seastkc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241BF728

Voicemail hotkey reset and more

Advertisement

Couple of questions how do I get my phone to dial my voicemail when I push the #1 key? It did when I first got it now it says invalid number. Also the 411 service suddenly stopped working giving me an open tunnel error when I tried to do searches or anything inside of the software any idea what could have caused this? Last of all anyone else have problems starting a post through their bb. Mine started going off the side of the screen where I couldn't see it. I could scroll to it in desktop view but wouldn't do it in mobile view. Sorry for all the questions and the HUGE post any help would be much appreciated.

tackdetack no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Voicemail hotkey reset and more

Ill try to help out as much as i can.

First with the voicemail. You need to set the the the access number to your voicemail number.

Go to Phone>click the edit button next to the call button.>options>voicemail> and change the access number to your voicemail number

I dont understand your question regarding the 411 error

and with posting online, i havent had a problem, Try a reloading the page.

hope i was some help

Please for the future dont triple post.
    -You don't need eyes to see, You need Vision.

Mizzou no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E22C7E

Re: Voicemail hotkey reset and more

I had the same problem on my new curve. After doing the above mentioned directions all is well. This all happened when I used the DM to go from a Pearl to Curve.

Kevin