Couple of questions how do I get my phone to dial my voicemail when I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

seastkc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241BF728

Voicemail Hotkey and More?

Advertisement

Couple of questions how do I get my phone to dial my voicemail when I push the #1 key? It did when I first got it now it says invalid number. Also the 411 service suddenly stopped working giving me an open tunnel error when I tried to do searches or anything inside of the software any idea what could have caused this? Last of all anyone else have problems starting a post through their bb. Mine started going off the side of the screen where I couldn't see it. I could scroll to it in desktop view but wouldn't do it in mobile view. Sorry for all the questions and the HUGE post any help would be much appreciated.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Re: Voicemail Hotkey and More?

#1 is also a speed dial so just gointo your phone section and goto options and set speed dial to the voicemail carrier number. or simply just place your own cell number in there which will go straight to your vm. Also call your carrier to get the vm number that you can use. You should also beable to do a battery pull and that will (should) reset that. Atleast my carrier said to do that when i had the same problem with #1 the carrier will automatically update that number for your device. as for the 411 search maybe just do a reinstall of that app.

Welcome to Pinstack!

seastkc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241BF728

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well I went ahead and just assigned the voicemail to letter w (1) so I'll remember which one. It must have reset when I installed the newest operating system. Still don't know why the 411 became corrupt but nothing a fresh install won't fix I guess. Thanks for your time. Probably have to mess with this again when the new OS becomes available.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Glad that I could try to help.