When calling my voicemail there is an audible note that emits from the earpiece. This ... BlackBerry Curve forum

miamitreo no está en línea Stack level 2

voicemail

Advertisement

When calling my voicemail there is an audible note that emits from the earpiece. This is not good as if I am in a quiet environment and want to check voicemail. Is there a way to disable this?

Also with my 8800 I could set a password for my voicemail. With the curve it will not accept it after going through the prompts a few (3) times. HELP !!!!!

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: voicemail

I'm pretty sure it should not do that, contact your wireless provider regarding it. Either it's a problem with their VM or your device.

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Mine does that as well. If you hold the "1" key it will dial it outloud. I find that all other ways to dial voice mail do not. I believe it is the speed dial function. Any number you have programmed into speed dial will dial outload when holding the number down.

I like the Vodafone today theme, there is a line on the screen that says voice mail, you just click it and it dials the voicemail.

However, if you set your profile to "quiet" holding the "1" key will not dial outloud. This will immediatly solve your problem.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

It happens when your phone is on a certain profile. I believe mine does that on Normal and Loud. If im on vibrate and quiet it wouldnt.

Yes, i think its a certain feauture.. I think its pretty cool..