Why 'ello, Curve users. I am currently and anxiously awaiting my Curve in the mail, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fivetwo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    noASKME

Question Voice Recorder for Curve?

Advertisement

Why 'ello, Curve users. I am currently and anxiously awaiting my Curve in the mail, and I hope to god that the UPS guy doesn't jack my phone like so many other unfortunate people I've read about in this forum so far, but basically, I used to stalk the 8100 forum. When I accidently dropped my phone (8100) into the kitchen sink while recording sounds of pots and pans and water (don't ask), I decided that I'd enjoy stalking the 8300 forums for a change. No, I don't have insurance on the Pearl (I tried to add insurance one day after the cut off date!), but I know a lot of users on these forums are helpful and might be able to answer a question for me.

My Pearl had a program called VR+ (Voice Recorder Plus), and I adored this program. It allowed you to make recordings of any length and the quality wasn't that awful. Anyone know of anything like this at all for the 8300 for us struggling musicians?

Also, crazily enough, all the data on my Pearl is fine. I love you, Crackberry.

fivetwo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    noASKME

Re: Voice Recorder for Curve?

I'm such an idiot. I just found blackberryforums.pinstack.com/31233-vr_free_voice_recorder_blackberry_8300_a.html

Can a Mod delete these here posts so that I look like a little bit less of a jackass?
    Last edited by fivetwo; 10-10-2007 at 10:53 PM.