Is there a way for me to record voice notes and then send them to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

musiklovrboi no está en línea Stack level 2

voice notes help

Advertisement

Is there a way for me to record voice notes and then send them to my voice mail?

I hav a speech class & wanted to record myself practicing to hear it & see wher i

need improvement.

help mee!

thanx! ~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Yeah whenever you use voicenotes you can send them off. I'm sure you can do them in a text. Never tried email though. I'm sure that if it doesn't allow you to do via email when you first record a voice note that you can still send it SMS and then save it then email. But that's to many steps. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

CrazEtooN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FA336
    At the moment, all you can do is use the "send voice note" tool to record a message up to 1 minute long. You can't actually save it anywhere, but when you click menu or your trackball, it will ask if you want to send it via MMS; when you do you can send to a phone via MMS or to an email address.

EDIT: I take that back. If you send it to yourself via MMS or email, you can save it from there to the ringtones folder on your media card.
    Last edited by CrazEtooN; 04-23-2008 at 02:34 PM.
    I'm trying to do this "blog" thing and write (or cut and paste) something meaningful a few times a week. Anyway, check it out and read, learn, argue with me, or agree with me, all right HERE .

QueenRM no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2404d7b2
    Well actually I've been trying to send voice notes but I can't save them. Can someone help me pls?
    ~via BB 8300 (wap.pinstack.com)~

musiklovrboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    THanks y'all!

I will try to send em to myself & see how it works out!