Hi, Is anyone getting such an issue with your voice note when you try to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

angroni no está en línea Stack level 1

Voice Note echoes issues (two media player opened simultaneously) Need help

Advertisement

Hi,

Is anyone getting such an issue with your voice note when you try to play the voice, it instantly open up 2 players which creates an echo sound which is really annoying. I've tried to upgrade nor downgrade from .76 to .101 wiped the entire device and yet turn out the problem remains. I hope someone can help with this problems been trying to look all over the place but no luck. Thanks.

bbmagical no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi, i have exactly the same problem so annoying!! like you i have searched the web for a answer to this problem and cant find sh*t! someone told me if u open the voice note using the enter key it only plays once but if you open it with trackball it plays twice with the echo, i haven't tried this yet so i don't know if it works. did you find an answer to this problem?? thanx

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Just did a test on mine using trackball and enter key. No issue as you both describe. On .174.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

bbmagical no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi, regards to my earlier post, i updated my OS and it works fine now no echo!!!