So it appears that you can't voice dial using bluetooth? It could just be my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Question Voice dialing w/ bluetooth HF

Advertisement

So it appears that you can't voice dial using bluetooth? It could just be my sony receiver in my car, so I thought I'd post and see if anyone else has experienced this.

Basically, hands free will work great if I dial the number, or use my fingers to go through the phone book etc. But if I am bluetooth'd to the car, and I hit the voice dial key - I hear it tell me to speak the name or number, and then it doesn't hear me. Weird eh?

My car isn't just Hands Free so I think that could be it also... My sony will do hands free, and audio sink. So I can play the media player/music and it will play in stereo throughout the car. But I've made sure that I'm on "BT Phone" in my car, vs "BT Audio" ...

Any thoughts?
    --
    Walt

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Voice dialing w/ bluetooth HF

Not sure, I have not had troubles with voice activated dialing on my 8830 via BT. You said you are using a receiver, so does that mean your car doesnt have BT built in? When it comes to phones if you have one without BT built in and you are using a BT adapter or receiver then the voice activated dialing doesnt work, could it be the same? Not sure, just trying to help you out.

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Voice dialing w/ bluetooth HF

thanks i guess it's a possibility. the reciever for my after market sony stereo has bt built in.
    --
    Walt