Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hey, i am setting it up, its gonna be sending me text msgs, on different ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Kleany no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

hey, i am setting it up, its gonna be sending me text msgs, on different methods to check the voice mail, one of the option is visual voicemail, needs a browser...i am assuming this will require data correct?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yes, the browser function (on the device) requires data.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by mzniki0921 View Post
    has anyone actually tried this visual voicemail that i keep seeing an ad for?? i am curious bout it but then i wonder what carrier charges are involved.. and if its even worth the try.. someone let me know
    I think that you referring to Fusion Voicemail Plus; where it shows the contacts name and number and it appears in a list where you can listen to your voicemails in any order. This shows the voicemail on your screen, the time/ date and the number that called you....
    I use this application and it is really nice too...
    I tried Youmail and didn't like it at all, but Fusion Voicemail Plus is very user friendly.

LINK:

Fusion Voicemail Plus
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    I think that you referring to Fusion Voicemail Plus; where it shows the contacts name and number and it appears in a list where you can listen to your voicemails in any order. This shows the voicemail on your screen, the time/ date and the number that called you....
    I use this application and it is really nice too...
    I tried Youmail and didn't like it at all, but Fusion Voicemail Plus is very user friendly.

LINK:

Fusion Voicemail Plus
    How much memory does this app require on your device?

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    How much memory does this app require on your device?
    Not that much, because everything is saved on there server and when you request to access this VM it downloads to your device. I listen to the VM and then delete it off of the device, but it saves on their server.

You can log into your account from their site and check the VM from there to and if you choose to delete them, it will delete them forever...

On their server your get 50mb of storage space to save VM..
    You can have upto 3 numbers (Cell, HM phone or even office number)..

Check it out! great service.... I have been using it since it came out a month or two ago...
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 09-08-2008 at 10:09 AM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Thanks, stnkq2! I might have to look into it. Been using YouMail, with which I have no complaints, but Fusion looks pretty slick. Would probably only use it for my cell, though.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Thanks, stnkq2! I might have to look into it. Been using YouMail, with which I have no complaints, but Fusion looks pretty slick. Would probably only use it for my cell, though.
    I agree, I only use it for my Blackberry....

Let me know what you think about it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12