hey guys i got a curve for its emails and the ability to view files ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Galandrius no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2405e33b

viewing pdf files

Advertisement

hey guys i got a curve for its emails and the ability to view files like excell, word etc...but for some reason PDF files come up too small to see. When I zoom into it, it is blurred and i cannot see the information on it. any way or porgram i can get to fix this so i can see pdf files properly?
    thanks

MrCmonster no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: viewing pdf files

After you zoom in hit the menu (BlackBerry) button and pick Enhance (I'm pretty sure that's right, I don't have a pdf on my BB to look at right this sec.)

Just checked it, it is Enhance. But, once you enhance it you can't move around to view another part of the document.
    Last edited by MrCmonster; 02-02-2008 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Update

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2

Isnt there a program for this?
    I think I've read that someone had their favourit apps and that there was some sort of pdf reader.
    I'll browse around a bit and post, or someone else will beat me to it!

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2

Patrickgga wrote:
    I've tried a few attachment viewing software packages and the best one (I think!!) is Repligo.
    You can download a free 7 day trial from their website
    Now I dont know how this works, since I havent tried it myself, I too can view .pdf but when I zoom in it gets all blurry. And I'm not really willing to pay anything for a program that lets me view files I could wait untill I get home to view.

I hope this helps, if not just post and we'll help you conquer the .pdf battle

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Do a search for beamberry 2.0 on the web. This app let's you view attachments the way they are meant to be. I just found it again after it erased since the new 3.0 edition has only a trial period. PIN me if you want the file so you can install it, my pin is 241EFD96. You can save them to a server but you need the data plan. And you can only view them as attachments at first.

Retract my previous statement since Beamberry just messaged me stating that I had to upgrade and my old version would work for only 7 days more. Sorry for the high hopes guys. Although I will test to see what happens on the 8th day. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Last edited by eduardog21; 02-03-2008 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Beamberry Message

wawo no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have the same question. How come I can view pdf on email attachments but if I add them on my media card I can't see them? Bb won't recognize the file.