Hi, i just got an email attached with a pdf file. But i am unable ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SilentKillah no está en línea Stack level 1

View PDF Files

Advertisement

Hi, i just got an email attached with a pdf file. But i am unable to view the file. Do i need another program or is there some setting i have to set. Also i just got my BB 8900.

priest_spy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A5F6DD
    You need to install Document to go, newer version and you install PDF to go program. You can view PDF file.

Hope this can help.

saskey no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have documents to go premium but i still cant read pdf files can u help me why ?
    to read pdf files on my fone would make it much easier for my work manuals instead of lugging around heavy hard copies

can anyone help me?

mlin13 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try emailing a pdf to yourself. Then open the attachment from the email message. You'll probably have to save the message in order to have it on hand whenever you need to see the pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by saskey View Post
    i have documents to go premium but i still cant read pdf files can u help me why ?
    to read pdf files on my fone would make it much easier for my work manuals instead of lugging around heavy hard copies

can anyone help me?
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.174 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mlin13 View Post
    Try emailing a pdf to yourself. Then open the attachment from the email message. You'll probably have to save the message in order to have it on hand whenever you need to see the pdf.

BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.174 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    that does works although RIM should had made it standard to read without doing that...

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am using 4.6.1.250, and I can view PDF's without doing anything special.