I'm using BES. In my main "messages" folder, I press Menu>View Folder>Mailbox and then some ... BlackBerry Curve forum

liquidsense no está en línea Stack level 2

View Folder > one level down; back out?

Advertisement

I'm using BES.

In my main "messages" folder, I press Menu>View Folder>Mailbox and then some folder (e.g. Sent Items). After I'm done scanning my Sent Items, is there any way I can move one level back, back to the "View Folder" window?

Alternatively, is there some faster way (via shortcut) to access the "View Folder"? Sometimes, I need to access multiple folders. But each time, I have to press Menu, then scroll down and press View Folder. Was just hoping there was a faster way.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: View Folder > one level down; back out?

There's not a short cut from the main screen, but to avoid scrolling, when you open the menu, hit "v" and it will go directly to the View Folders Item. I use Menu/v/return and it opens completley. The other option is to create a filter (Menu/Search) for the folders you use most and assign a short cut key for it. Then all that is necessary is to press ALT + the Shortcut key.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

liquidsense no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: View Folder > one level down; back out?

Ah, great point. Thanks for the advice Rcbjr. For those of you out there wondering how to make assign search keystrokes, check this thread as an example:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._searches.html