Where do you guys tend to get most of your media, specifically videos, for viewing ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2

videos?

Advertisement

Where do you guys tend to get most of your media, specifically videos, for viewing on your Curve? Do you use the desktop manager and transfer them to your card?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: videos?

i've only tried downloading youtube vids...and a few southpark and family guy episodes
    its pretty simple. i have some music videos on my site, all ready for download...if you want to grab those, go here cherrichiodo.com/blackberryvideos.html

to make your own, here are two good threads
    i tend to prefer converting on the PC and then using mass storage mode and drag/dropping onto the media card. i don't really care for the media manager within Desktop Manager

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ng_8100_a.html
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...de_videos.html

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the info guys, really appreciate it. So if I wanted, I could go to itunes, purchase one of my favorite "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" episodes, then use desktop manager to put it on my BB? Do I need to do anything special within desktop manager? thanks!

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

evolutionCSR is right. See my thread: Converting DivX Movies with Media Manager Works Well

r