Greetings my fellow BB'ers. Just received my 8320 last week. So far, i am loving ... BlackBerry Curve forum

badboy8787 no está en línea Stack level 1

Video slow, choppy and out of audio sync

Advertisement

Greetings my fellow BB'ers. Just received my 8320 last week. So far, i am loving this thing. What I dont understand is why the video is slow and the audio is out of sync. This only occurs 1/2 way into the video. It also happens when you try ot increase the volume. and the audio?. It is like 7 seconds off the intended frame. I do not have any third party software installed. All my music is installed on the memory card. I use Xilisoft Video Converter to do my video clips. HELP HELP!!

nzv0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24277BAE

Re: Video slow, choppy and out of audio sync

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Try a different video converter and see if that fixes it.Google blackberry video converter.Forgot the company name at work now but it works fine for me.Converted a 2 hour movie and good from beginning to end.

djunohoo no está en línea Stack level 2

i noticed the other night when I started to transfer video to my bb for the first time, i tried an avi and it wouldnt play, i opened my media manager and transfered it through there and of course it gave me the option to convert for optimal playback so i did, it converted it into an mp4. So if either you use the media manager which is powered by roxio or find another converter to convert to mp4, you should be fine. I'm going to look for a good converter myself outside of media manager so if i find something good, ill let ya know, ok im out. PEACE!!

nzv0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24277BAE
    Seabird makes the blackberry video converter. Just need to change the resolution and move it into the video folder.

seastkc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241BF728

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Best one I've found to rip dvds for your blackberry is clonedvd mobile by slysoft. It has an option to rip it for blackberries psp etc. All of their software is great and updates anytime someone finds something it won't do. All updates free for life. Preset ripping options are for the pearl and 8800 but you can use the 8800 option for the curve or any other same screen sized blacberry. Software also has an option to select size output vs quality. I bought the software but if someone is trying to save money then it's always posted on tor sites.

seastkc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241BF728

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Forgot to mention anydvd runs in the background to circumvent dvd protection and regional coding you need that too. I bought the whole suite and use them all, all of the time as well as giving the keys to my immediate family to save some money for them.