Well, I have been trying to load knocked up onto my curve for a while. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ben721 no está en línea Stack level 2

Video problem.

Advertisement

Well, I have been trying to load knocked up onto my curve for a while. I got frusturated with the media manager taking forever and then stalling out at the last little bit, so I put the media card into the computer and just loaded it on manually. But now the audio is way off of the video.

Now, I don't ever plan on having the curve replace my ipod, but its nice to have a video on there and some songs for whenever i'm bored...

Do you think the audio is off because I didn't use the blackberry conversion on it? I loaded the movie Waiting onto it before, and it worked fine. The audio would get off, but then it would correct itself. This movie just doesn't seem to want to do it.

BTW: The movie looks great but it feels like im watching an old japanese film.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ben

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Video problem.

which program did you use to convert it, and what file type did you convert it to?
    if you used the blackberry video converter from handango.com i oticed you have the problem. and i usually keep my videos converted to an .avi

I use Magic DVD Ripper. I've used it for my dvd's that I put on my ipod. It was the best easy to use and simple program I could find. The curve can support .avi? I thought it had to be .mp4, and thats what I rip my videos to.

Hey man, I downloaded the blackberry video convertor, and it worked wonders. Solved the audio delay issuse. Thanks for the help.