ok i have a issue alright i had locked my media so ppl couldnt look ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

video on 8330

Advertisement

ok i have a issue alright i had locked my media so ppl couldnt look at my videos ok now i can even seem them i mean it say there nothing there but when i search for them i see them under vid 00012.3gp.lock.rem anyone know how to get these file working again i mean i got my cam working and i can see the lates vid i recorderd but the other i cant see what so ever?

thanks in advance ppl

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Have you considered duplicating the files in your media folder and removing the .lock from the copied file to see if that will work?

owenyork no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah, he's right. Just delete the .lck and they should be fine. I have an issue with my video, where if I play a video, and turn down the volume, sometimes my phone reboots. Anyone else have this on the 8330?
    OY!

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    Ok ill try it ill let u know if it works.yes I had that issue were I couldn't see a few pics it. Would reboot u would have to delete that file that couse it bc on mine if I left it there it would couse all the pics to not work or view what so ever even the vids. If not back up ur bb and reformat it ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    the .rem extension means you have security enabled to encrypt the media card, remove that feature and the phone will allow you to see your videos photos and media no problem
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

mikehage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    also after uve removed the encrypt if it still doesn't work cuz it might not let u rename the file extensions on the phone, put the memory card in the computer and fix the extensions that way and it should work!

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    Thanks a lot I got it working ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~