Hey I've had a problem with my blackberry for a while that I've kind of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3

video messages?

Advertisement

Hey I've had a problem with my blackberry for a while that I've kind of given up on, but I decided I'd ask you fine people. Anyway, I have an 8330 through alltel and I can NOT receive video messages. All I get is a message telling me to go to "axcessmypics.com" or something. I can SEND them fine, and my girlfriend, with a razor (also on alltel), can open them flawlessly. I don't know what the problem is, but it is very frustrating in light of the fact that this is supposed to be a SMARTphone and a razor out-performs it. Any ideas?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    I have a 8320 and I cannot even send a 5 second video clip that I take with my BB it always says the file is to large. I never had any one send me a video ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the idea azstar. I did at one point but I had to get a replacement and I guess I never re-installed 4.5. And mcg2u2, I believe in order to send them you have to lower the resolution to the lowest. The window when ur recording a sendable video is TINY, like half the size of ur bb screen, but that's the only way I've been able to send videos. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    Thanks for the info ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~