I have been receiving emails with videos attached and I don't have an option to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MrJayDeeOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A303F8

video in email vzw 8330

Advertisement

I have been receiving emails with videos attached
    and I don't have an option to play them or save them or anything
    the menu shows copy, reply, forward, reply to all, delete and then full menu, Full menu has those choices and to call and what not. But nothing to play.
    If I get pics as attachments in email, I am able to open and save them, etc.
    OS v 4.3.0.127

thanks in advance
    Jason

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    The video is more than likely not formatted and compressed to be able to play on the BB that is why it doesn't give you the option to play on your device. Although it does play video, if someone sends you a link or an attachment that is not compressed or formatted to work with a BB it will not give you the option to be able to view it. On a plus note you can go on youtube mobile and be able to watch videos on that site if someone has sent you a youtube link.

toddone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    You also may need 4.5 os to play videos sent from bb to bb if you plan on recording and sending it to friends or family~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MrJayDeeOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    ah okay I gotcha. Nope they weren't youtube videos, so that wouldn't have worked. So far I have gotten 3gp and wmv files.
    thanks for your help