ok so i got a video converter, converted an mpg to 3gp format. res was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

xhellajames no está en línea Stack level 2

Video for Curve Question!!

Advertisement

ok so i got a video converter, converted an mpg to 3gp format. res was 352x288.

and i get an error cant view message. any ideas???

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I have 35GBs of video in a folder on my PC, I copy over roughly 30 or 40 shows at a time and different ones work at different times.... From research all I can find out is that its either losing connection in the USB connection or its because I have an older card reader that I use. I have tried both USB to phone and a card reader and get scattered results.

Try it a couple more times and see if you get the same thing.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

xhellajames no está en línea Stack level 2
    im talking about on my blackberry iget the error message. basically its only about 50-60mb, 3gp format converted several times from different converters, all the same resolution...same error message every time. what am i missing?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Oh ok so you have tried it a few times, and have done different things, hrmmm

Yeah i was talking about your blackberry, it happens when you are transferring it over, from your PC... There are other things to look at, such as is it a DIVX mpg? or copyrighted in anyway with digital rights, If you play the MPG on your pc does a window or anything popup, where did you get it from, have you tried other mpg files, so on.

If you got the mpg from limewire or anything like that its very possible it has adware attached to it.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>