Hey Guys, I wondering what's the best video converter for the Curve 8320? I want ... BlackBerry Curve forum

moriahar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246EADDC

Video Converter

Advertisement

Hey Guys,
    I wondering what's the best video converter for the Curve 8320? I want to convert dvds and avi files. It doesn't have to be a free program. Thanks

Splitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by moriahar View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I wondering what's the best video converter for the Curve 8320? I want to convert dvds and avi files. It doesn't have to be a free program. Thanks
    Desktop Manager 6 came with Roxio Media 9 and it comes with it's own conversion.

I converted a 299MB .avi file with DM and put it on my 8320 and took about 20 minutes. File ended up to be 120MB 30 minute TV show.

No need to download anything at all.

Not sure about DVD's tho. Most DVD's are 5GB anyway, not sure what the end file size would be tho. You'd need apretty good size Media Card.

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use Blackberry Video converter, its quick, good quality and more importantly you can boost the volume. The problem I find converting videos for blackberry is the low volume you often gets, means its impossible to hear it when your out and about.

Its free and the websites here: http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo Its maybe not the easiest software to use, but its fairly easy!

Have fun,

Russ.
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois