hey does anyone know where i could get a video converter for my blackberry for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

passion541 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question video converter

Advertisement

hey does anyone know where i could get a video converter for my blackberry for free? anyone please help ive been working on finding somethin that would work well and ive just been having all types a problems for the past 2 weeks thanks in advance

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: video converter

The easiest way I've found to do it is to just use the Media Manager that came bundled with the Desktop Manager software, just plug in your bb, select the file you want to convert in the top half of the window, then select "copy down" and select "convert for optimal playback". Once it finishes you're all set, it will convert it and copy at the same time and has always given me good results with several movies.

Tucker

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3

go to download.com and search Blackberry Video Converter they got a great one there i use it all the time

passion541 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have already tried transfering the files through the media manager but when i play it on my phone the video plays but not the sound

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

What kind of video are you trying to put on the bb? Are you trying the "convert for optimal playback" option or are you just transferring it straight to the bb? Does it play ok before you put it on the bb?

Tucker