can anyone give me a rundown on what programs are out there that will convert ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

video converter

Advertisement

can anyone give me a rundown on what programs are out there that will convert video so I can use it with my curve? I'm interested in possibly downloading movies and maybe being able to watch youtube videos on my curve. I found a lot of threads talking about different products but there doesnt appear to be one that stands out. any help is greatly appreciated.

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987

Re: video converter

With respect to downloading movies and watching them on your curve, I use a program on this website
    http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo to convert it to a smaller format so I can watch on my 8800. It's basically an all in one program.

To grab youtube and other video site media, I use a grabber plugin with Firefox that's called Media Pirate. Not sure if it's fine to talk about that on the site so mods feel free to edit this if need be.

Hope that helps!

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

will this work on the 8320

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987

It worked for the pearl and 8800, don't see any reason why it wouldn't work for the 83xx