Just did the switch from the Pearl to the Curve... Never had any issued with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

Video conversion issues on 8320

Advertisement

Just did the switch from the Pearl to the Curve... Never had any issued with video conversion on the Pearl, however the Curve will not sync the video and audio.

I am using Handbrake... 320x240 for the screen dimensions, MPEG 4 / AAC audio, 15 fps, 600 kbps for vid, sample rate 44100 hz and 128 kbps for audio

I've been messing with different combinations and formats and have had no success. I have done various searches here, at Handbrake's forum, and the Tech pages at RIM

I am curious what settings others have useed with repeated success on a 83XX series? Thanks, in advance

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Video conversion issues on 8320

rw5579

Sorry to hear your having problems with your video converting. The app i use that works flawlessly is linked below for you to try to see if you like its called blackberry video converter:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=2&linkid=609

SDinSD no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: Video conversion issues on 8320

Quote Originally Posted by fritter View Post
    rw5579

Sorry to hear your having problems with your video converting. The app i use that works flawlessly is linked below for you to try to see if you like its called blackberry video converter:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=2&linkid=609
    It says it only works for the Pearl. Can anyone verify if it works for the Curve as well?