i aint kidding my blackberry now have video camera. i went to tmobile.com and check ... BlackBerry Curve forum

buddhaon3lov3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Video camera is now on BB8320

Advertisement

i aint kidding my blackberry now have video camera. i went to tmobile.com and check for the new update and there is a 4.5.0.81 ver so i kinda download and update to my bb and i was like wtf i got a video camera now only thing i now hate is that the theme icon and fornt got a lil biger but i guess i can deal with it.. i couldnt post url caz they say only leavel 2 only can post url so yea no pic but i aint kidding
    Last edited by azstar; 11-06-2008 at 08:42 AM. Reason: format/content edit

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    welcome to stacks, If you update to 4.5 with certain devices you will recieve video recording. This video recording has been around since the first peek at the 4.5 os that came out along time ago. So the post above it correct
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Are you saying that your font size got bigger? If so you can change the font size through screen/keyboard set up. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

buddhaon3lov3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yes u can chage it but it will still be a lil bigger and mor blog ur see the diff when u upgrade to 4.5 on the bb