So I'm enjoying watching movies on my Curve and was wondering if there was a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sazodada no está en línea Stack level 2

video and lighted keyboard

Advertisement

So I'm enjoying watching movies on my Curve and was wondering if there was a way to get the keyboard light to turn off once the movie get going (the keyboard stays lit throughout the entire movie). Thanks in advance.

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: video and lighted keyboard

I don't believe you can turn off the keyboard lights at the moment. Not sure if there is any third party software to do this yet.

jimdarcy no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by sazodada
    So I'm enjoying watching movies on my Curve and was wondering if there was a way to get the keyboard light to turn off once the movie get going (the keyboard stays lit throughout the entire movie). Thanks in advance.
    are you watching hollywood movies or home movies of your kids or something??
    thanks

caloi no está en línea Stack level 1

I was looking to do too. It has to be possible right? I've noticed that the keys turn off at other times during the day ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sazodada no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah me think it's an issue that RIM can solve with no problem, I would think the keyboard settings to have the keyboard light timing out after 20, 30, 45 seconds would take effect but it's not. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~