I've been extra careful with my new BB since I got the replacement (screen cracked ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Boogy619 no está en línea Stack level 1

Vibrate not working?

Advertisement

I've been extra careful with my new BB since I got the replacement (screen cracked on the last one). I used the holster for about a week. Now my vibrate won't work anymore =( I tried checking the sound profiles and everything but nothing works. Can anyone tell me whats going on?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Have you done a battery pull? If so, do you have a SD card inserted? If so, pull the battery, remove the SD card, reinsert the battery, once the phone reboots, check the vibrate function. If it works, reinsert the SD card and then check the vibrate function again.

Sometimes the SD card will affect a profile but removing and reinserting the card usually fixes the problem.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

I have tried the batter pull.

I just tried your idea as well but it still doesn't work. Ugh, this is frustrating.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    What BB do you have? If it's the Bold, there is a known issue with the OS and profiles.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Curve 8310

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    This happens to me at least once or twice a month on a crimson 8310. I have no fix but just wanted to let you know you're not alone. Does your phone give off a high pitched wine instead of the vibrate like mine?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~