Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by squeakr Almosty every key on the Curve can be a speed dial ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: vibrate mode

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by squeakr
    Almosty every key on the Curve can be a speed dial with the dial from home screen option disabled. In fact almost all have 2 functions, the quick push is function one and the press and hold for the speed dial function. Press and hold and it will ask you to assign a speed dial, or go into the phone option and select view speed dial and then you can see all of the keys assigned and available and assign them from there. Hope this helps. I do somewhat miss the dial from home screen, but love the keypad shortcuts so that more than makes up for what I miss. There is also a keypad lock key that is documented and I stumbled across, but is there none the less (I don't use it with the OEM holster with sleeper function).
    AHHHHHHH..... I see now! Had the Pearl and now the Curve, I assumed disabling that would kill the speed dials, but it just disables being able to type the numbers/name in from the home screen, which I could care less about because everyone I call is in my phone book. Anyway, thanks for the info!

mrmeth no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22443d0

Thanx Very Much For Ur Help....i Love This Forum

jbombs16 no está en línea Stack level 2

i believe that holding down the # on the pearl just toggles the last 2 profiles used. so if you had it on loud, then changed it to silent, it would toggle those 2 profiles. if you want to get it to vib, you would have to select vib from the profiles and it would then toggle between the previous and the now selected vib profile...

that is what happens with my pearl but i may be wrong...

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

On the Pearl, at least mine and my wife's (and according to the documentation from RIM) the # key toglles to vibrate when pressed and held and then toggles back to the previous profile used (whatever profile that may be, loud normal, quiet, custom) when pressed and held again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12