Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon You will need to figure out what you really want. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Chicklet no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Very Very Very Newbie... What to Get?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    You will need to figure out what you really want. I mean, if you really want a phone with a camera, the 8820 is out of the question. You will also need to figure out how good reception is in your area with the different carriers. The 8300, I hear, has been discontinued. The 8310 has GPS and a camera, but no wifi. The carrier for the 8310 is AT&T. The 8320 however, has wifi and a camera, but no GPS. It just depends on what you want. Also, T-mobile is the only carrier that carries the 8320. I hope that helps.

If only the makers of blackberries come out with a bb that has GPS, Wifi and Camera capabilities. I guess we will have to wait for that. OOoOooh, touch screen would be nice, too.
    I will jinx everyone. Touch screen will come out the day after I buy my BB. LOL

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Very Very Very Newbie... What to Get?

I would hope not. I just got my 8310 a few days ago. I'm still within the 30 day exchange period though.. Go buy your BB! Mabye a touchscreen BB will come out the day after you get it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12