Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yeah, I got it...I needed to download the new DM. I didn't realize it was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Re: Verizon Theme

Advertisement

Yeah, I got it...I needed to download the new DM. I didn't realize it was a different version. After I installed the new one, everything worked like a charm!
    Cingular is now the new at&t

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

the one thing that i notice about this theme that doesn't happen with all of the other vendor themes is that this one doesn't keep the font selection. notice that you go and choose your font and on some screens it sticks and on others, it picks whatever it wants reminds me of my pearl

JWH
    JWH no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E23050

Still wish it worked on a Pearl

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

ota ota ota

dashnu no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    the one thing that i notice about this theme that doesn't happen with all of the other vendor themes is that this one doesn't keep the font selection. notice that you go and choose your font and on some screens it sticks and on others, it picks whatever it wants reminds me of my pearl
    Anyone know whats up with this, Nice theme but I am anal and this font issue will keep me from using it.

FWIW, my fonts only seem to be different in the sub-menus.

-b

Oh yea Hi pinstack people. This is my first BB had a razor before.. My worked decided to buy my a blackberry... after months of begging and maybe this..... shutting off a few daemons .. After that I told them I would have been able to fix the issue much quicker if the email notifications went to my cell and of course mobile ssh. For the love of god I am not strapped to my laptop anymore, yay.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234