PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Re: Verizon Theme

Thats great! What was the problem?

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

yeah really...I still havn't figured it out. I can't get any 8800 or 8700 themes to work on mine. And yes I am unzipping the .alx file. Nothing is working properly...
    Cingular is now the new at&t

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

I was finally able to successfully add the theme AND have it show up as an option under themes on the phone after i upgraded my tmo 8800 to roger's OS so i'm guessing the old OS is an issue

btdesigns no está en línea Stack level 1

that does sound/ look great i am going to try it first timer

carson no está en línea Stack level 2

Verizon Theme

Thanks for uploading the verizon theme. Really like it. Waiting for more.

lmwong no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone figure out how to fix the problem with changing fonts? Anyone else have this problem on 8800?

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have the 8830 and to be honest. I don't think it can be fixed unless you can edit it on theme builder.

jacobwelsh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Does this work on the 8800 and if so how, i try putting it on via desktop manager and it says no applications for this device found????

dcgree no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    221940AC

I would love to have the panda bear wallpaper. Any chance of sharing where you got it from?

shamrock1927 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E07EAC

Re: Loving the verizon theme

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~where can we download?

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

What does "DM" and "EA" mean? Does "DM" mean Desktop Manager? I never uploaded themse to my BB from the desktop manager software that came with my BB, I never understood how to do it and it seems just way too complicated! Is it as hard as I think it is? Do you have to be a computer wiz to be able to work it?

evilhomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Are any other themes available in this easy to install format? This was so much easier than trying to edit the OS file. Thanks for this one. Great theme and icons!
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. -Homer

specialk79 no está en línea Stack level 1

I love the color scheme (black highlight bars instead of standard blue) of the Verizon theme and definitely like the cool icons, but the only thing that kills it for me is the semi-transparent bar on the top that shows the time and date because it shows up like a sore thumb when used with some of my darker wallpapers. I like the zen themes with the icons on the bottom because i think they look more sharp that way, versus on the left side. I am currently using tmobile's zen theme with my own wall paper and it works with me. How wierd is that vodaphone theme? It is certainly the most unique of all the carriers!

specialk79 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by evilhomer
    Are any other themes available in this easy to install format? This was so much easier than trying to edit the OS file. Thanks for this one. Great theme and icons!

It is really super easy once you understand it! I had to read the unlocking vendor themes many times before i finally got it because i'm quite new to all this stuff! I come from Nokias and Symbian which is so easy, a caveman can do it :-) What I learned is that i had to download the opperating system to my computer directly from at&t, (there is only one that is for the curve in case you are worried about downloading the wrong one) I couldn't use the one that is currently on my phone. After that, I followed the directions to the point, and found the blackberry.alx, erased all the vendor I.D.'s and replaced with "102" for cingular (thats all that needs to be changed, dont change the cod files) and I loaded up my desktop manager which imediatley saw the updated opperating system and that is all it took. In the updates, the modified blackberry.alx files will be included, so you don't have to try and add it individually. If you do you will get an error about no further apps are supported or something like that, just load the autamatic updates of the new opperating system and once your phone reboots you will have all the unlocked themes from the different carriers (02 today, 02 zen, Orange, Rogers, Telefonica zen, TIM zen, T-mobile zen, T-mobile zen pink, verizon, and vodaphone today). It's that simple! If I can do it, anyone can!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast