Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Have fun browsing without CDMA and 3g... Thats why I stick with Verizon.... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dahm no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Have fun browsing without CDMA and 3g... Thats why I stick with Verizon.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Life's a b**** sometimes, huh? (Sorry, I had to laugh)
    Haha I couldn't stop laughing when I read your reply jBlackFish

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Whomever said nextel is the worst, could not be more wrong! I live in Central Cali and there service blows !!! There customer service? Horriffic!~!!! Ive never been with ATT or TMO, so I cant vouch for them... When I called verizon to switch, I got a pimped out deal, I never lose a call in my area, and I never wait more than a minute to talk to a very curteous ENGLISH SPEAKING!! representative!! In my opinion Verizon is the bombnizzle!!! Oh, did i mention 15 percent govt discount?? Holla!!!

GEMUINE no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm new to BB and verizon so far I'm luv'n it...I heard nothing but good things about verizon tho...Is there anything I should know about this site that I should know?

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I really like Verizon Wireless. The only thing that I dislike is the hindered gps (w/o paying). Never had a dropped call. Never had any serive issues. Ever.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Ok, so let's say you do pay for the gps...then you ask for the 15% discount off your bill then how much am i looking at for the month?

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Ok, so let's say you do pay for the gps...then you ask for the 15% discount off your bill then how much am i looking at for the month?
    Hmm. Well. My plan is...
    450 minutes
    Unlimited MMS
    Unlimited SMS
    Unlimited data etc.

My bill is $92 and change.
    That's after taxes and such. That's after my 15% discount and 12% "feature set" discount.

I might just add the gps to my plan. Make it about $100. That's if (and only if) I can use it with google maps and such.

sin3ity no está en línea Stack level 2
    So does sprint, but u gotta luv em

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Every carrier has their ups and downs.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

catziamouris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31C6D630
    I love verizon, it has always been reliable for me.

BrettHaven no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30495F61
    I work for VZW on the agent side and I'm happy with service, but not just because I work for them. I've had Sprint, Tmobile, Cingular, and Nextel(before merger) previously and honestly TMO was the next closest service. Not alot of Cust Care issues come my way either, most people who are "phone literate" are happy. (ie not all people understand how and why a cell phone works, and those people are usually unhappy with any carrier)

Here's a thought though..... Sprint is in quite a financial predicament and their stock is down below $4/sh now. It may be a bad time to get a new $99 UNL contract with them if they do in deed go under. But, it could be great for some. If you get a big discount on a Sprint device or BB and take advantage of the UNL till the end, you can then bring it to VZW. Just stay away from the Nextel version if you do this though.

PS- The Storm is a world phone which will have a GSM SIM card slot, I'm sure it won't be long after is release that someone gets it working on GSM carriers.
    "I've failed over and over again in my life. And thats why I succeed" -Michael Jordan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123