Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Their CS is good but the phones and plans suck...service is ok.....but im out as ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tmdavies01 no está en línea Stack level 2

Verizon SUCKS--->

Advertisement

Their CS is good but the phones and plans suck...service is ok.....but im out as soon as my contract ends( next month)! I live in Northern VA....who should I go with??? When is the touch screen BB coming out? And who is going to get it?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tmdavies01 View Post
    Their CS is good but the phones and plans suck...service is ok.....but im out as soon as my contract ends( next month)! I live in Northern VA....who should I go with??? When is the touch screen BB coming out? And who is going to get it?
    Well, unfortunately for you, the first issue of the touch screen BB comes out on Verizon.

The Bold will be release to AT&T, hopefully next month.

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Thumbs up

I have been with Sprint for a long time. Their BB CS is great. Their regular CS is pretty bad. Their plans and coverage are the best I have seen. $99 gets you unlimited everything. GPS navigation, text, calls, web browsing, etc. I just picked up the Curve 8330, an upgrade from the pearl for me, and I love it. Only one downfall with Sprint and the BB so far. Cant send picture mail in text anymore. You must email it. other than that, it's great.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Well, unfortunately for you, the first issue of the touch screen BB comes out on Verizon.

The Bold will be release to AT&T, hopefully next month.
    Life's a b**** sometimes, huh? (Sorry, I had to laugh)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Life's a b**** sometimes, huh? (Sorry, I had to laugh)
    Irony has a tendency to bite one in one's arse, dudnit?

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Irony has a tendency to bite one in one's arse, dudnit?
    Uh huh -

tmdavies, if the service is "ok" and you're "hot" on getting a touch screen BB, why don't you wait until it comes out - shouldn't be toooo long - and give it a try on Verizon since it's coming out there and YOU'RE already already there too.

If you still hate the service after a while, sell the phone, sell your contract and move on. Just a thought.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Can you dig it? A 3g, flip phone, and a touch screen all about to be brought to market. And the consumer features that are going to be in the Thunda os!
    Does RIM have a battle plan or what - they got it TOGETHER!
    And I digs the fact that they WON'T release the Bold until it's ready, unlike Apple, who dumps millions of paperweights on the market with dud batteries, crappy chips that cause dropped calls, email sucked into a MobileMess, and security problems for enterprise. RIM RULES

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    My supervisor has a Motorola Q. Let me say that I am not impressed. My BB is way better. I like the BB set up, software, and ease of use. I agree with you on RIM being top noch!
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

tmdavies01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Uh huh -

tmdavies, if the service is "ok" and you're "hot" on getting a touch screen BB, why don't you wait until it comes out - shouldn't be toooo long - and give it a try on Verizon since it's coming out there and YOU'RE already already there too.

If you still hate the service after a while, sell the phone, sell your contract and move on. Just a thought.
    Might just do that!

Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    My supervisor has a Motorola Q. Let me say that I am not impressed. My BB is way better. I like the BB set up, software, and ease of use. I agree with you on RIM being top noch!
    Apple has stepped into the ring stone cold unprepared for a THUNDERous knockout punch from the world champ - RIM.
    Steve "MobileMess" Jobs and his gang of stooges who've brought his 3g paperweight to market are totally clueless wandering around like a blind man with a cane in RIM's arena

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Apple has stepped into the ring stone cold unprepared for a THUNDERous knockout punch from the world champ - RIM.
    Steve "MobileMess" Jobs and his gang of stooges who've brought his 3g paperweight to market are totally clueless wandering around like a blind man with a cane in RIM's arena
    All this is fairly true. The UNFORTUNATE part of this is that they have sold MILLIONS of the "paperweights" so for them, it may be a service nightmare but it's probably a financial success - guess who suffers?

michigan mobile no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304B7BD4
    what happened? I actully love my verizon service, do you get bad rf out there or somthing? I do agree the plans do suck! verizon needs to hop on sprints wagon with that unlimited plan for $99!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    All this is fairly true. The UNFORTUNATE part of this is that they have sold MILLIONS of the "paperweights" so for them, it may be a service nightmare but it's probably a financial success - guess who suffers?

Those bb traitors who've stepped into the dark side lol and the other customers who said to their carriers i'm leaving you for something pretty.

Exactly. On one hand you have a bunch of greedy boobs at Apple schlocking junk and cashing in, while RIM continues to deliver excellent products in a manner of upmost INTEGRITY.

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Those bb traitors who've stepped into the dark side lol and the other customers who said to their carriers i'm leaving you for something pretty.
    Yeah, but have a heart. We're all capable of letting curiosity and interest in new stuff get the best of us sometimes. Whoever hasn't fallen for SOME new device or gadget SIMPLY on media hype raise your hand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast