I currently have the 8830 worldphone with verizon and would love to go buy a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

charlespsu no está en línea Stack level 1

verizon picture texts?

Advertisement

I currently have the 8830 worldphone with verizon and would love to go buy a curve. Quick question for curve owners, can you receive picture texts and such?

Currently, probably because my phone doesn't have a camera if someone sends me a picture text, I have to log ontp verizon to see it.....is this any better on the curve?

Thanks,,,

toddone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Yes, with the 8830 is doesn't have mms capabilities. The new curve with vzw does...it would be a good investment if you did buy the 8330~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lsmithssbn no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    328EBE2E
    Yes I had the same problem with my 7130. That is why I upgraded to a unit that did it all. Pic., video, mini-disk for all my songs. Couldn't be happier with my 8330.

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Hellz to the yeah man!! i hated my 8830.... dude, I paid full boat for the curve and have never looked back!! it %$^&ing rocks!!! Go buy it ASAP.... and dump the 8830 on someone who wants to become a new bb user... they will never know the difference...

charlespsu no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks very much! I'm going to pick one up tomorrow!!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    My wife wrote me a text this morning and said she sent a graphic (smile) that I did not receive. I have the verizon 8330. Is there a setting I am missing?