Hello all I just upgraded to the latest firmware on Verizon's website. Well, sort of. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hobbes2424 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Verizon firmware 4.5.0.77 SMS black box bug?

Advertisement

Hello all
    I just upgraded to the latest firmware on Verizon's website. Well, sort of. I had to go to the blackberry website and download the firmware there instead because the 4.6 DM wouldn't install the Verizon firmware on my blackberry. Everything seems to work fine but there are these small black boxes next to the date in SMS messages. I was wondering if this was a bug/glitch or something that was added. Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbes2424 View Post
    Hello all
    I just upgraded to the latest firmware on Verizon's website. Well, sort of. I had to go to the blackberry website and download the firmware there instead because the 4.6 DM wouldn't install the Verizon firmware on my blackberry. Everything seems to work fine but there are these small black boxes next to the date in SMS messages. I was wondering if this was a bug/glitch or something that was added. Many thanks.

Here's what it looks like. I blurred out the personal info.
    http *colon* //img371.imageshack.us/img371/8097/photo59zt4.jpg

Apparently I'm not capable of posting links since I'm not a level 2 member. I hope you don't mind but I felt that showing a picture might help.

Sorry to post again but does anyone else have this issue?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    If they are little black squares next to the date on the left side of the screen. I think they are supposed to be there. No glitch. It is like that on mine and I have USC. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

They are next to the date. Does anyone know how to remove them? They weren't there in the previous firmware. If not then I guess I can live with them. Thanks.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~