ok I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want. Forget about plans. I'm ... BlackBerry Curve forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

verizon curve or sprint curve need help

Advertisement

ok I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want. Forget about plans. I'm In NYC I'm not sure how sprints service is because I get mixed reports. Don't know which one is faster. I've been with att for 4 years. But I need a faster device like yesterday. Some pros and cons please anyone. Opinions and facts. Thanks ahead of time
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

aleano75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    I have sprint and I recently visited NYC...I had no problems with reception and my air card worked beautifully no lost signal on it...I also know that in the sticks where I live Verizon is much faster I work for sprint and in our store we allow potential customers to demo one of our live phones to see if the network works for where they go...you may check with a corporate store in your area and see if they do that too... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you want unlocked GPS, go with Sprint. You'll be stuck paying $10/mo for VZW navigator. No Google Maps, No Blackberry Maps, No Live Search, No free GPS unless for some reason VZW has had a change of heart. Both Sprint and VZW use EVDO so the speed should be right about the same.

bkw13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah, Sprint has the cooler color and unlocked GPS, but Verizon's Curve can do mms. For me, that color is hotttt, but not being able to do simple mms is lame.

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would say go with Sprint. The simply everything plan they have is a great value. Apparently the customer service is improving. I had coverage in NYC with my BB7520 during my VERY short stint with Sprint/Nextel. Just not in the Subway.

smcnet2002 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Personally: I had Verizon and moved to Sprint to save money $$ and knew that Sprint's coverage would not be as great. I'm mainly a texter so voice is not as critical for me and people I don't want to talk to get cut . Text can work with one bar and the message will get through.

At my company: Overall I have sensed that their customer support is improving (we are going from ATT to Sprint convergence now as a company ). I know we will have some coverage issues but we will save $$$. Also we are just starting to move to Sprint so it is the "honeymoon period" where everything is <perfect>.