this would seem to be a theme issue. My dad had an older blackberry that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lbjandai no está en línea Stack level 1

Verizon Blackberry - get all icons on home screen?

Advertisement

this would seem to be a theme issue. My dad had an older blackberry that showed all/most of the icons on the home screen. However, this new verizon blackberry only shows the top 5 icons, and then you have to hit the menu button to get the rest. Is there a way to make that home screen show all the icons? The phone comes with about 5 themes, and one of them puts the majority of the icons on the home screen, but it puts that ugly road and grass theme with outlined italic words under each icon (yuck - too busy for my pops). So, what can I do here? Download another theme (maybe an "old school" theme or something?) or is there a setting change I can make?

thanks alot

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    That's a theme that has to be made.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    That's a theme that has to be made. Unless you just load the "ugly street" theme and then change the wallpaper

lbjandai no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    That's a theme that has to be made. Unless you just load the "ugly street" theme and then change the wallpaper
    yea i was just trying that, i just can't seem to get the new email with the wallpaper i want to actually come into my inbox (phone is almost dead and in bad cell area).

thanks!

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you both have a bb's then you could always get the pic to your phone then use bluetooth to transfer the photo to his bb. Or connect to PC and load wallpaper through DM Media Manager.
    Hate me for everything I am before you love me for something I'm NOT!!!