Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will try this again. I was having problems when I tried this earlier at ... BlackBerry Curve forum

beckymae42 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I will try this again. I was having problems when I tried this earlier at work. There is a skin on it which you can see in the pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    I would love for you to paint mine. But that means that i would have to do without my phone for a couple of days, and i cant see that happening.

Yeah, unfortunately since the 8330 cases are so difficult to find that would be the only option. I am going to purchase a ton of the other model curve housings and paint them to see if anyone is interested. Once the 8330's come out then I will definitely do those too.

handolo no está en línea Stack level 1
    try cnn.cn

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    cnn.cn sells original housing. Btw, I love your paint job, it looks very professional. Maybe you can post a tutorial on how to paint your phone instead because not many of us can go without our BB for a couple of days. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by thymaster View Post
    cnn.cn sells original housing. Btw, I love your paint job, it looks very professional. Maybe you can post a tutorial on how to paint your phone instead because not many of us can go without our BB for a couple of days. Hehe.

Hi. Yeah they dont have the actual 8330 case.

I will definitely put something up for those that want to paint it themselves. Once 8330 cases are out there I will paint them and sell them too. Right now I am doing the 8300, 8310, and 8320. That way no one has to be without their phone. They can purchase the case as an extra and install it themselves.

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's awesome, I would totally buy into that. Hehe. Keep up the good work.

Just wanted to note on this thread that I did get someone to trade with me. He is a happy new owner of the Hulkberry.

If there are additional questions on the painting please let me know, I am happy to help.

Also if anyone is intersted in getting their cases painted, or purchasing a blackberry case (not 8330 yet) let me know. Take care!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12