Ok I have been searching for days now and I haven't found the post that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sweetbrandi no está en línea Stack level 1

user id for email on BB

Advertisement

Ok I have been searching for days now and I haven't found the post that talks about if you forgot your email user ID. How can u retrieve it. When I first got my bb I did set up my email and then I deleted the account due to I didn't like how all my emails were in my text in box. Well I decided that I rather have it set it again. So I tried to do so and it states retry info wrong. I have tried using my email adr and password and it states its wrong still I have tried to create new user and it tells me that the pin is already regrister. Please help! Thanks Brandi

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Try entering the prefix of the email address. The part before the @ sign. I cannot give you a link to the BIS for your carrier because your profile is incomplete. But if you still cannot get in after trying that, then click the require assistance link next to the box, that will give you the contact info for your carrier and they can reset it for you.

Thanks I have tried that and still nothing my carrier is at&t any help wld be appriecated
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    DId you delete the mail account fomr AT&A's web interface for mail on the internet? If you did it through the phone you will get the same result, if theirs is like TMO's. I know if you do that on TMO's you have to talk to RIM to get that address back. I am assuming you are talking about a blackberry address.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

How do I get to the at&t interface site to delete it~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~