I had gotten 2 8900s from t-mobile as upgrades. I use to use a 8100 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

Use 8900?

Advertisement

I had gotten 2 8900s from t-mobile as upgrades. I use to use a 8100 and it was ok. I got sick of having to buy everything though. I mean, i'm not cheap, but even the really good themes were like $5. IDK.

I sold one of them already. I can pay for the cost of both of them from the sold one. Should I sell the other or use it or what?

I like nokia and when I left the BB world it was for iphone. The iphone was cool, but played out. Is there anything you guys could tell me about the 8900 that may sway me to wanting it?

ashabees no está en línea Themes Pro

Thumbs up Def. get the 8900.

I have an 8900 and LOVE IT.......THe camera is awesome, the internet even though its not 3G is actually pretty fast, and it super lightweight and thin. Plus if you have any friend that have blackberries there is this super cool feature called "blackberry messenger" It's basically like texting only it costs you nothing. But you can only use this feature if you have the unlimited internet plan, which only cost about 20 bucks extra but is very handy. I had an iPhone and loved it for the first few months but the camera really wasn't that good and the only cool thing was the touch-screen.

I've had the blackberry 8900 for about 2 months now and seriously I don't think I could ever go back to just a normal phone. I love being able to search the web if I'm out, checking my e-mail, taking pretty good pics w/flash and auto-focus, and of course using the copy and paste option. I use that option all the time. It's a great device. Def. get it!

DianaG no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AA91F4
    I totally agree with ashabee! I LOVE my 8900! It's the BEST BB that I've ever had. I had a Pearl before and loved that one too. I still have it as a back up, I can't bring myself to sell it. My 8900 has become Everything to me, I would be lost without it. One of my favorite features is the copy and paste, I use it at least 4 times per day. The camera is the best that I've ever seen in any cell phone. I say Keep It!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    The 8900 screen is the best. The keyboard is good, but I liked my 8100 Suretype a little better. This phone is a definite step up from the 8100 and the 83XX. You can find free themes for it. Just don't reboot with a 3rd party theme running or it'll freeze. Switch back the OEM theme first.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

PIN/ID
    21C43423
    I think I will try the 8900. Hopefully it keeps me hooked. The 8100 did for a little over 1 year.

PIN/ID
    21C43423
    Well. I'm trying it now. I think its a awesome phone for being free.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~