Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The issue of needing a sig or not needing a sig for any shipping company ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: UPS brought me an empty box,,,,

Advertisement

The issue of needing a sig or not needing a sig for any shipping company depends upon their data for the level of safety in your area regarding theft. I have lived in areas where UPS would not drop and Fedex would, Fedex would not drop and UPS would and areas where both would. You can speak with your customer service rep for any company to see if you can deny them the ability to drop your package w/o a signature. Most of the companies you buy things from have an area for shipping instructions and I will type in notes for the shipping there as to whether I authorize them to leave on my porch or not.

As a final precaution you can also simply change your ship to address as your work or someone you know that is home so your product is actually signed for and rec'd. This will eliminate the uncertainty of whether your package was opened by the shipper or by an unscrupulous neighbor or passerby.

On a final note, those that are complaining about having a package simply dropped at your door...how did you expect to receive your package if you were not there anyway? When it comes to residential deliveries the distribution of packages is not dense enough to have drivers available for delivering goods on call. Most companies build their routes to maximize the ability of their drivers to meet the needs of all their customers in their area and does not allow them to drive around and hit everyone's residence when people are home (which is usually early evenings as people come home from work). I ask this because I have frequently heard similar issues from coworkers and am always amazed at the perception that the driver should not come by their house until after they are home from work.

Anyway, sorry to hear of anyone's misfortunes and I hope you all get your products.

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would rather they NOT leave on door step, and I can pick up at UPS later, which I have done several times.

Anyways, round 2 is set for this friday the 19th. I got an email today from CS with new order # and was told I will be receiving my package the 19th. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    Until then...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

wow, so mobihand replaced the skin for you? that's really cool

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    wow, so mobihand replaced the skin for you? that's really cool
    Yeah, looks like it. What's funny is when they emailed me she began by saying how they were contacted by UPS and were told that my package was damaged while in transit. Then began saying how I will be getting a new package on friday. I doubt UPS told em the truth

Just got another email from CS, she said UPS faxed them info that "they" damaged the package. Nothing about the box being empty. I am happy with Pinstack.com/Mobihand customer service. All I want is my $9.99 BB Curve Skin!
    Is that too much too ask for

corbin no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The exact same thing happened to me when I first ordered the Curve from TMO. UPS delivered me a box with an empty Curve box in it. I contacted my corporate account manager at TMO and she overnighted a new device. She later confirmed that the original device was indeed stolen. I'm not sure where it was stolen, but clearly there is a problem in the shipping process!

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by corbin
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The exact same thing happened to me when I first ordered the Curve from TMO. UPS delivered me a box with an empty Curve box in it. I contacted my corporate account manager at TMO and she overnighted a new device. She later confirmed that the original device was indeed stolen. I'm not sure where it was stolen, but clearly there is a problem in the shipping process!
    omg what did your package look like was is a brand new curve
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    UPDATE: Got home today from work and to my surprise I had a package waiting for me, and it was un-opened.
    So now I have my BB skin for my Curve, I'm happy now.
    Thanks to pinstack/mobihand.com!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123