Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So I ordered a blackberry skin for my new Curve last thursday from the stacks, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

UPS brought me an empty box,,,,

Advertisement

So I ordered a blackberry skin for my new Curve last thursday from the stacks, of course. When I got home today from work, my 16 year old showed me the box and said they just left a minute ago and that the box was partially opened when he brought it. I begin to look inside and find nothing! Nothing besides part of a packing slip. So I go to UPS right away and ask to speak with someone about this. The manager gave me the "blah blah blah story and how she so sorry" crap, and they will sed a letter to pinstack explaining what happened ect.
    Now I am left without my skin, as it is I have been extra careful with my Curve cause I know I have a skin on its way in and don't want to scratch it before my skin comes in. Now I'm screwed! I myself sent pinstack an email with what ups told me. This is such BS, I hate UPS! When I ordered my Curve from TMO, I came home from work to find a package from TMO sitting in front of my front door! I called ups and tmo about that one! I know its the driver, he is the same one that we have had for a while now, he needs to get fired!!!

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Re: UPS brought me an empty box,,,,

That's jus wrong... Sooo wrong..

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Wow, the UPS driver is stealing stuff out of your packages? He needs to be reported right away. Take it to the top on this one.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Glad our UPS guy is trustworthy. He knows my track record of ordering electronics online and I have yet to have an issue with damaged/stolen/lost merchandise. Sorry you've had so many crappy run-ins. =0/

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ that sucks!! I know people were having the same issue when the sidekick 3 came out. Not saying rthat the curve is anywhere as crappy as the sidekick 3 but ya, sorry to hear that. Hope something is resolved.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~id be pissed......

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wow sue his ***

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

This happened to me once with a 7100t 2 yrs ago. But instead of them bringing an empty box, they delivered the replacement to the WRONG address. Also, on top of that, they never notified me they sent it to the wrong address. I had to call and find this out myself when the replacement didn't come in 10 days. This was after I called to have my original 7100t replaced due to a signal issue. I had a total of 3 phones in 2 weeks. I got the third one shipped in 3 days with no issue (I still use that one 2 yrs later).

Someone (probably who didn't know the full potential of what the BB can do) probably used the thing as a phone with just text messaging abilities, for 4 months with the SIM card in the box (thankfully I was using a different SIM card at the time).

At jst, those types of issues are why I now go to the store and order phones instead of doing it over the phone.

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by harm_dzines
    So I ordered a blackberry skin for my new Curve last thursday from the stacks, of course. When I got home today from work, my 16 year old showed me the box and said they just left a minute ago and that the box was partially opened when he brought it. I begin to look inside and find nothing! Nothing besides part of a packing slip. So I go to UPS right away and ask to speak with someone about this. The manager gave me the "blah blah blah story and how she so sorry" crap, and they will sed a letter to pinstack explaining what happened ect.
    Now I am left without my skin, as it is I have been extra careful with my Curve cause I know I have a skin on its way in and don't want to scratch it before my skin comes in. Now I'm screwed! I myself sent pinstack an email with what ups told me. This is such BS, I hate UPS! When I ordered my Curve from TMO, I came home from work to find a package from TMO sitting in front of my front door! I called ups and tmo about that one! I know its the driver, he is the same one that we have had for a while now, he needs to get fired!!!

I had this same thing to happen to me last Wednesday, was suppose to be getting my new Curve and my fifth or sixth Pearl. When I got home I went and look on the bed and I noticed that the plastic wrap wasnt on the box. I ask my boyfriend was that the way it had came and he told me yeah. I knew before I opened the box something was going to be wrong and true enough there was no phone in the box. So the fist I did was call T-Mobile because I had read another thread about UPS stealing their replacement phone and they still had to send their phone back and wait for something before they got their replacement phone. the T-mo rep told me that they were sending me out another ASAP.
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

I don't get how we have the technology to scan into someones brain and find a tumor but can't get a freakin package safely/correctly to a person...

there's a lot of dumbass people out there but they seem to be outwitting "security"

So now I am waiting word from Pinstack customer service/UPS on this. I am tryingto find a phone # to call Pinstack instead of emailing them. I would have boughten this skin from local TMO store but all of them are out. No one has one, and they didnt know when/if they would get more, and I dont want a cheap POS from a little store at the mall, I want the real deal from BlackBerry themselves
    So, I was forced to order one online

Update: I just sent Pinstack a second email, as they did not respond to my first one.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

ok Harm, you bought it thru the BBshop here off the site correct???
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

yeah thats why i do not order anything from a store that ships through ups for this exact same reason.
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP
    ok Harm, you bought it thru the BBshop here off the site correct???
    Yes I did. I have copy of my confirmed email of purchase with order # and everything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast