I have search and not seem to find the answer so I knew to ask ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jeswalk78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask

uploading video from phone

Advertisement

I have search and not seem to find the answer so I knew to ask the people smarter than me. I took some video of my daughter today using my BB8330. I have tried to hook it up to 2 different PC's, emailing it, and uploading it to facebook. I don't know what I did wrong but it will not play on anything. It says that the REM file is not supported.how can I fix this so I can share her special day? Thanks for all the wonderful advice.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

tweetyglo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Have you tried using the desktop manager to move the file to your computer and then try playing it? Sometimes it askes if you want to convert the file say yes. Hope this works.

Quote Originally Posted by jeswalk78 View Post
    I have search and not seem to find the answer so I knew to ask the people smarter than me. I took some video of my daughter today using my BB8330. I have tried to hook it up to 2 different PC's, emailing it, and uploading it to facebook. I don't know what I did wrong but it will not play on anything. It says that the REM file is not supported.how can I fix this so I can share her special day? Thanks for all the wonderful advice.