Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i upgraded in May 07 after 2 failed Pearls and have never looked ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Upgraded from Pearl to Curve

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i upgraded in May 07 after 2 failed Pearls and have never looked back with the Curve - good luck and enjoy
    Last edited by jayfreeman; 01-01-2008 at 06:36 PM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Upgraded from Pearl to Curve

Maybe I will reconsider if I can find one for less than $600 - I don't particularly want to spend that on another phone. (I like unlocked phones and no contracts.)

How are you guys who love the Curve liking and using the w-fi and do you see any advantage in it for phone calls or browsing? I'm in a relatively "forgotten land" here in Arkansas as far as T-Mobile goes - we don't even have EDGE coverage in Little Rock. I originally thought that the wi-fi (at home at least) might improve internet browsing but I think that theory's been shot down.

I might reconsider an upgrade if I got some more positive feedback indicating that I would have more advantages than a larger screen and a qwerty keyboard. Thanks for all the comments. PinStack is great.

(Alin, How are you feeling about your upgrade now? Any better?)

jb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12