Hi everyone, I upgraded my sprint 8330 to the 4.5os and i love it. My ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

upgrade question??

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I upgraded my sprint 8330 to the 4.5os and i love it. My question is, how is the

html mail in the upgraded os different than what i had in the 4.3? What will i

be able to do with it?? (duh) I know this is a dumb question but i got to know.

Thanks for the help....

Lesa
    Peace

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Instead of text links you will be able to see the images in the email just as it would appear on your PC.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask
    Hmm...it just says attachment..I still hav to click on it to open it...not sure why because my settings are correct.
    Any ideas why its not working correctly??
    Thanks so much for the help,

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    When did you upgrade your Device? If you haven't recieved any new mail since the upgrade it will not show as html. For images in most emails you will still have to click menu and then get images. If you have had it a day or two and it still doesn't work you will want to resend your service books.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Ive had it for 2 days and still have to click attachment to make the image pop up..........no biggie i guess. Its just odd since thats exactly what i had to do when my os was 4.3.....so i havent noticed a change. I just tried it on my daughters 8330 thats still is running 4.3 and there is no difference from mine thats running 4.5....odd.
    I expected there to be a difference since im running 4.5. How do i resend my service books??? How will this help??? Ill try it...Thanks soo much....Lesa

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Log in to your BIS once you do that you will see the service books link click on it and you will have the option to resend. Also look in options in your email and make sure you have it enabled to view html.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Thank you try it now.....
    Lesa