I already have a 8300 curve and love it. I was thinking about getting the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

htrdlnc no está en línea Stack level 2

Upgrade? Nedd some help

Advertisement

I already have a 8300 curve and love it. I was thinking about getting the 8310. Besides from the obvious GPS would I be gaining anything. My 8300 is about a year old anId the only problems I have are build issues and some memory problems (but that's my fault). What do you guys think?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I upgraded from the 8300 to 8310 & I am 100% satisfied. It was a great move for many reasons. Much better build quality, better phone performance, & a host of small improvements all of which ad up to a far better experience. I highly suggest it.

This is far & away the best BB I have in my collection of all the latest BlackBerrys.

via: Red BB 8310

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I went through 2 8300s on warrenty and the last time they sent me a 8310 because ATT didnt have them anymore. The 8310 is better. If your looking to get it I would say go for it.

htrdlnc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by macallik View Post
    I went through 2 8300s on warrenty and the last time they sent me a 8310 because ATT didnt have them anymore. The 8310 is better. If your looking to get it I would say go for it.

What kind of problems did you have with the 8300??