Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

No re boots volume is ok but not as loud through speaker,but ring tones are ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Logical_psycho no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248711DD

Advertisement

No re boots volume is ok but not as loud through speaker,but ring tones are good, Volume through a head set are good can. Not play at full volume, browser is faster. When I installed used JL com wiped than installed.

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes, have a 8GB sandisk. And it's the white sox for me. 4365924 Bytes free

PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes, have a 8GB sandisk. And it's the white sox for me.

PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~4365924 Bytes free.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    yes, have a 8GB sandisk
    Did you do the upgrade with the card in the phone?

it's the white sox for me
    I'm sorry! Go Cubs!

4365924 Bytes free
    That's pretty low. You should think about freeing up some space by using some of the methods here.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsoomeed View Post
    ive heard that there is a beta .69 out and it works fine
    I am using .69 on my 8310 and it works just fine.....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    First report from 4.5.0.69 on a 8320:

1) Every time I reboot (to regain free memory) it resets my theme to the T-Mobile theme - annoying! (Any of you 8310 users experience this?)
    2) The memory drain seems to be as bad as it was on .52
    3) Lost contacts, restored that
    4) Lost calendar, restored that

#1 is ANNOYING. #2 is resetable by reboot but I WISH they'd fix this memory drain problem!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mew
    mew no está en línea Stack level 2
    I actually had rebooting problem on original 4.2 and 4.5.0.52 actually fixed that, now on 4.5.0.69 and UMA seems to work better then .52 and it never rebooted itself nor experienced any of the problems jblackfish had. Have Viigo Tango beta and Weathereye working installed.

I failed to say the good part. Most of my applications work fine - I only list the ones that do NOT work. I got Yahoo OneSearch to open up - couldn't do that on .55 - and am downloading a new version after getting a notification from them that there is one. I'll list my aps later if anyone wants the list.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    I actually had rebooting problem on original 4.2 and 4.5.0.52 actually fixed that, now on 4.5.0.69 and UMA seems to work better then .52 and it never rebooted itself nor experienced any of the problems jblackfish had. Have Viigo Tango beta and Weathereye working installed.
    Mew, What theme are you using? If it's the T-Mobile and you reboot yourself you'd notice no change I guess. I'm using either the Pinstack Today + or a version of the Scribble theme.

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Im on .69 for a few days now and havent had any of the rebooting issues or the theme changing problem. im using the precision L theme
    "CENSORED"

fcuk33 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How about .81?

blackberry.com/Downloads/browseSoftware.do;jsessionid=IYSQrwnCUii1vTWUSCnOg A**

Has anyone tried this?

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    I been running .69 for weeks now ,and my major problem it's the memory leak there was day that I had 0 free byt and I did reboot and I was back . ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mew
    mew no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Mew, What theme are you using? If it's the T-Mobile and you reboot yourself you'd notice no change I guess. I'm using either the Pinstack Today + or a version of the Scribble theme.
    Using reversed version of dr_devious' "83XX Today/Plus 3 Buuf OTA 4.2/4.3/4.5" theme (topic id=82918)

Well who knows. Psyko and mew don't have the reboot/change theme problem - maybe it's a combination of other aps on the phone or whatever. If I discover what it is I'll post it in here.

I DIDN'T have the problem with the same themes on .52 but I'm staying with.69 for now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast