Is there a way to update your address book on your PC through the BB ... BlackBerry Curve forum
Updating Your Address Book Through the PC
Is there a way to update your address book on your PC through the BB Desktop Manager without having to manually type updates in on your BB?
Sync your bb to outlook, change/add in outlook. Sync to phone. Volia!
Thanks, this works great. Now how about syncing it with the outlook calendar. i try to sync it using the desktop manager but it says it won't work because of some wireless synchronization setting. i do i get around this to sync my bb calendar with my outlook calendar?
Frisco49ers thank you! need help with sych steps
how to I actually sync 2 Outlook and back 2 bb?
I would like to sync my Outlook calendar to BB too
I would like to sync my Outlook calendar to BB too. Is that possible?
Here is how I have mine set up:
1. Open DM
2. Select Synchronize
3. In the little menu on the left select synchronization under configure
4. Next to "Configure synchronization settings for my desktop program" click Synchronization
5. Click the checkbox next to calendar
6. Select Setup
7. Select Microsoft Outlook and click next
8. Select the type of synchronization you want
9. Select all items or a date range that you want to synchronize
10. Click Finish
11. Select Advanced
12. Your outlook calendar should already be mapped.
13.Select your options
14. Click OK
15. In the little menu on the left select Syncronize
16. Select the checkbox for Synchronize Organizer Data
17. Click the Synchronize Button
Depending on the options you selected you may see a dialog box asking you to confirm additions, deletions and changes. After confirming, your Outlook calendar and your Blackberry are synchronized.