Hi all, I am having the random reboots on my Curve 8310 from Vodafone also. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pno no está en línea Stack level 1

Update Vodafone for Curve 8310

Hi all,

I am having the random reboots on my Curve 8310 from Vodafone also. We have 3 devices in use in our company and all have the same problem - they randomly reboot during a call, mostly within a longer calltime. Investigating the settings did not lead me to any solutions. I almost tried everything: removing the memory card, changing the sim, making a hard reset, re-activating the device etc.

Yesterday I got an update ( from vodafone-support which is actually not offcial and therefore comes without warranty. I installed it on one device and until now i did not have any reboots. I have to commit that the testing time is rather short, but if anybody wants to test it, do not hesitate to contact me. It would be interessting to test it on a greater amount of devices. I can provide a download link, if you wish.
    Last edited by pno; 08-24-2007 at 12:15 PM.

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Update Vodafone for Curve 8310

~via BB ( love to know more. Could you pin me on 2061225b. Got my 8310 too although I'm not having the same issues as you. Wanted to know what other changes there were?