After reading countless threads for the last couple hours I guess ill just ask my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3

update to 4.5 now??

Advertisement

After reading countless threads for the last couple hours I guess ill just ask my question..

What 4.5 os update should i get? I know some have more bugs then others so which is most stable? the ATT?

for whats its worth i have 4.2 and using tmo for the ATT curve and need gmaps and tellme to work (and with gps)

thx in advance

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ahh you updated profile thank you. That had me searching endlessly for an answer. I would say yes as far as going with the ATT if you are going to upgrade. Maps and tell me should still work for you.

oh the 8319? lol i dont know how i did that but what are the cons to the 4.5 update? i dont really have any issues for 4.2 jus need to update to get me over till i get a bold...

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I really couldn't give any cons because for me I haven't had any real issues with it. The pros however would be the Docs to Go and the HTML email it gives you. Maybe someone else could give their opinion on cons.

The 8319 got me I was like hmmm is it the 10 or the 20..

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu
    No cons for me. Video and voice recording are two more pros. I also like the 2 line preview on the e-mail.
    Yellowhammer

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    AT&Ts 4.5 is the best OS I've run on my Curve-you'll like it~via 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

well i updated it and now its sending randoms txts to people AND txting the wrong people