I think I solved my app error 523 on my USA T-mo Curve 8320 - ... BlackBerry Curve forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Lightbulb Update - Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

I think I solved my app error 523 on my USA T-mo Curve 8320 - the old OS is loading now but it took several attempts and re-boots of my PC to get it to connect. It all started when I downloadedx the newest OS (4.5) from the www.blackberry.com site. I got the link from elsewhere in this forum. The OS ran great for 1/2 a day...THEN....all of a sudden...The dreaded 523. Now this may not happen to anyone else, ut it's worth a mention to anyone intersted in upgrading their carrier's OS before it's release BY THE CARRIER.

I hope it doesn' t happen to anyone but, if it does, let m know and I will walk you through what I did to get it back up an running...

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    I have question for everyone out there, i have this website, that for whatever reason will not let me get on it, i know our phone (BB) have Java, but for whatever reason my BB won't log on to this site..the site is my work site...Kronos.williamslea.Com...thanks in advance..

ZWood15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24357A1B
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    I have question for everyone out there, i have this website, that for whatever reason will not let me get on it, i know our phone (BB) have Java, but for whatever reason my BB won't log on to this site..the site is my work site...Kronos.williamslea.Com...thanks in advance..
    Are you using the default browser? If so, try Opera Mini, I have found that opera can load certain sites that the default can't...