Is it possible to select a phone number from my 8330 Curve call logs and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sireone no está en línea Stack level 1

Update existing contacts?

Advertisement

Is it possible to select a phone number from my 8330 Curve call logs and update an existing contact instead of creating a new one? The only option I get is 'Add to address book'. Limitation? Also, when I do select 'Add to address book', it adds the number as the work number by default. Any way to change this?

Thanks,

-Devon

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by sireone View Post
    Is it possible to select a phone number from my 8330 Curve call logs and update an existing contact instead of creating a new one? The only option I get is 'Add to address book'. Limitation? Also, when I do select 'Add to address book', it adds the number as the work number by default. Any way to change this?

Thanks,

-Devon
    You can just select the number in your call log, hit your BB key and then select copy number. Then goto your address book and select that contact and then edit and paste the updated number where needed.

dntnvme no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    308BCD43
    Is there a way to make cell your default instead of work.. Or because it is a BB and it is related to work, work is set to default..

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~It is the default. No way to change it. Just cut/paste to the new field.